A Level Results - 2018
- The percentage of students achieving the top grades of A* to B was 63%
- The overall achievement at A*/A was 35%
- 40 students achieved the excellent standard of three or more passes at grade A*/A. This constitutes 20% of the year group.
- 10 students achieved 3 A* with 4 of these receiving 4 A*/As
- At least 3 students will be continuing their studies at Oxbridge with 10 students pursuing studies in medicine, veterinary science and dentistry. A number of students are progressing to STEM-focused courses with many studying diverse courses ranging from law to nursing, psychology, business management, food science, music, journalism and Japanese.
BRGS A Level Exam Results 2018 for each subject can be found here.
GCSE Level Results - 2018
- 100% achieved 5 or more 9-4 grades including English and Mathematics.
- 53% of all grades were at 9-7.
- 12% of all GCSE grades were at grade 9.
- Two students achieved 10 grade 9s and 1 grade 8.
- One student achieved 10 grade 9s and one grade 7 and four more achieved 9 grade 9s and 2 grade 8s.
BRGS GCSE Exam Results for each subject can be found here.
In 2017 (latest confirmed data), BRGS Progress 8 value was 0.35 and Attainment 8 was 70.2.
To compare BRGS to other similar providers and to view external government maintained performance information please click here.