The initial deadline for applications has passed but we are still accepting applications. Apply soon to get the best chance of your preferred course choices. Go to the how to apply page for the link.
- Are you looking for a sixth form college with a proven record of delivering excellent results at A level?
- Do you want to be part of a welcoming, friendly and supportive community where you can thrive academically and socially?
- Do you want to learn in an environment where you are working alongside others who want to learn where everyone is striving to do their best?
- Do you enjoy a balance between independent study with structured support provided by experienced teachers?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop your wider employability and leadership skills through enrichment opportunities and working with younger pupils?
Our A level results in 2018 continued our record of high achievement with 63% A*-B grades, and 35% at A*-A.
We are in the top 25% of sixth form providers for value added - this means that students make really good progress, whatever their starting points. We have a strong focus on growth mindset and provide both the challenge and support necessary for you to achieve your ambitions.
We offer a broad range of two year academic A level courses - students choose four subjects to study from the start of Year 12, but most reduce this to three at the end of the first term.
We also offer a huge range of enrichment options which will allow you to develop your wider skills. Being part of an 11-18 school also provides lots of opportunities to work with lower school pupils in a variety of leadership roles.
Our students go on to a wide range of destinations: from degrees in a wide range of subjects at universities across the country, to higher level apprenticeships and a range of employment options.
We were rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2016 - click here to see what they had to say.
If you want to see how our results compared with other local providers in 2016, please click here.
For more information about how to apply, please click here.