Sixth Form Office Summer Break Opening Hours
A Level Results
These will be available via the students’ own Insight account on A level Results day: Tuesday 10th August from 8:30am
Students who need a call-back on results day:
Please complete the google form here: https://forms.gle/jzaxQzr2a9Svu9yR6
- Results cannot be given out over the phone or by email.
- Information about appeals has been emailed out already. Please do not contact the sixth form office about appeals.
- The quickest way to get in touch with the exams team is to email . If you wish to apply for a stage one appeal then please complete the form linked below where we will process your request.
- During the holidays the exams email will be monitored every working day from 9th August till 27th August to process appeals. The office opening hours at 10am till 2pm during this time.
During the summer the Sixth Form Office will be open on:
Thursday 10th August (A level Results Day) 9.00 – 3.00 pm
Thursday 12nd August (GCSE Results Day) 9.00 - 6:30 pm
Friday 13th August 9.00 – 3.00 pm
Tuesday 24th August 9.00 – 12.00 pm
If you need to contact the sixth form during the Summer break opening hours above, the direct line is 01706 233400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 1st September - INSET training day for staff
School starts for yr 7 and 12 on Friday 3rd September
Year 13 start on Monday 6th September.
Find out more about BRGS Sixth Form by clicking on the button below.
Watch our BRGS Open Event video to find out more about BRGS Sixth Form:
Our Sixth Form Open Event is usually held in the second week in November every year. Details will be published here in due course.
Click on the button below to apply:
- Are you looking for a sixth form college with a proven record of delivering excellent results at A level?
- Do you want to be part of a welcoming, friendly and supportive community where you can thrive academically and socially?
- Do you want to learn in an environment where you are working alongside others who want to learn where everyone is striving to do their best?
- Do you enjoy a balance between independent study with structured support provided by experienced teachers?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop your wider employability and leadership skills through enrichment opportunities and working with younger pupils?
Our A level results in 2020 continued our record of high achievement with 66.2% A*-B grades and 40.7% at A*/A (centre assessed grades).
We are in the top 25% of sixth form providers for value added - this means that students make really good progress, whatever their starting points. We have a strong focus on growth mindset and provide both the challenge and support necessary for you to achieve your ambitions.
We offer a broad range of two year academic A level courses - students choose four subjects to study from the start of Year 12, but most reduce this to three at the end of the first term.
We also offer a huge range of enrichment options which will allow you to develop your wider skills. Being part of an 11-18 school also provides lots of opportunities to work with lower school pupils in a variety of leadership roles.
Our students go on to a wide range of destinations: from degrees in a wide range of subjects at universities across the country, to higher level apprenticeships and a range of employment options.
We were rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2016 - click here to see what they had to say.
For more information about how to apply, please click here.