- Are you looking for a sixth form college with a proven record of delivering excellent results at A level?
- Do you want to be part of a welcoming, friendly and supportive community where you can thrive academically and socially?
- Do you want to learn in an environment where you are working alongside others who want to learn where everyone is striving to do their best?
- Do you enjoy a balance between independent study with structured support provided by experienced teachers?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop your wider employability and leadership skills through enrichment opportunities and working with younger pupils?
Our A level results in 2018 continued our record of high achievement with 63% A*-B grades, and 35% at A*-A.
We are in the top 25% of sixth form providers for value added - this means that students make really good progress, whatever their starting points. We have a strong focus on growth mindset and provide both the challenge and support necessary for you to achieve your ambitions.
We offer a broad range of two year academic A level courses - students choose four subjects to study from the start of Year 12, but most reduce this to three at the end of the first term.
We also offer a huge range of enrichment options which will allow you to develop your wider skills. Being part of an 11-18 school also provides lots of opportunities to work with lower school pupils in a variety of leadership roles.
Our students go on to a wide range of destinations: from degrees in a wide range of subjects at universities across the country, to higher level apprenticeships and a range of employment options.
We were rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2016 - click here to see what they had to say.
For more information about how to apply, please click here.