Don't delay! The deadline for applications is Friday 15th January*.
More information regarding the application process:
- Complete the online application form fully and carefully. We will inform you when we have received your application.
- BRGS Sixth Form is not selective, but in line with many other providers, we do have a minimum entry requirement which it is felt will allow you to undertake A levels with confidence.
- Soon after applying, you will receive a letter making you a provisional offer of a place conditional upon your GCSE results. Some subjects have additional requirements at GCSE as well. We will publish these requirements before the application system goes live. The Sixth Form Admissions Policy is available by clicking here.
- We will try to allocate you as many of your top subject choices in the order of priority you have indicated on your application form.
- You will then be invited for an informal interview.
- Work very hard to achieve the best possible GCSE grades! We hope you will be able to attend a Preview Day in June - after you have finished your GCSE examinations. Your place will then be formally confirmed when you inform us of your GCSE results. A further Enrolment Interview is held at this stage to officially confirm your choice of courses and welcome you to BRGS Sixth Form.
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
The Sixth Form Admissions Policy for consultation for entry in September 2022 is available here.