Our Online Application Form for entry in September 2020 is now available. Please click here. Prior to applying online, please ensure that you have read our privacy notice available on our policies page which can be accessed here.
- Complete the online application form fully and carefully. We will inform you when we have received your application.
- BRGS Sixth Form is not selective, but in line with many other providers, we do have a minimum entry requirement which it is felt will allow you to undertake A levels with confidence.
- Soon after applying, you will receive a letter making you a provisional offer of a place conditional upon your GCSE results. Some subjects have additional requirements at GCSE as well. We will publish these requirements before the application system goes live. The Sixth Form Admissions Policy for 2018-2019 is available by clicking here.
- We will try to allocate you as many of your top subject choices in the order of priority you have indicated on your application form.
- You will then be invited for an informal interview.
- Work very hard to achieve the best possible GCSE grades! You will be able to attend a Preview Day in June - after you have finished your GCSE examinations. Your place will then be formally confirmed when you inform us of your GCSE results. A further Enrolment Interview is held at this stage to officially confirm your choice of courses and welcome you to BRGS Sixth Form.
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.